Thursday 17 December 2015

Locomotive and a chain of other stuff

Locomotive is the keyword on EIM this week. Here is a locomotive road sign.



I am joining Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge this week. Their topic is "Add Antlers". Mine is a Hannukah deer, with 9 candles.


As per the last Diva challenge for the year, here is a gift of zentangle to myself - my iPad Pro with the magic Apple pencil. All drawing is completely electronic, done on my new iPad using the Apple pencil.
Doesn't matter that the lines are awkward and wonky. I am learning how to hold this pencil, how the art program operates.








And an attempt at a water drop on the iPad:


And my first attempt at gem effects........   all still on the iPad. Everything below the deer is done completely electronically.


My second gem attempt:





22 comments:

  1. All fantastic artwork and a great idea for your loco inchie

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the inchie and the deer. But I am amazed at the digital artwork that you made. SO awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tina! I am blown away by the digi art programs I just got, so much to learn.

      Delete
  3. great train inchie - good idea to use the sign. Fabulous electronic work - can't believe you've just started - especially the water drop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you muchly, Anne! I kind of like it myself.

      Delete
  5. What a fun new toy! You are really doing well with it. I especially like the gem. I love the Hanukkah deer also. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you muchly, Jean! Yeah, that iPad Pro is killing me in a good way.

      Delete
  6. What can I say apart from CLEVER CLOGS. Love all of them, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful selection of artwork this week! iPad pro? Or air? What app? Getting new iPad for Xmas so definitely interested!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you muchly, Sally!
      iPad Pro together with Apple pencil - has to be that combo. The app I did these on is Art Set Pro. Enjoy your new Apple machine, whichever one you get.

      Delete
  8. Wow. These are really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful work! I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful makes, love the deer ATC. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete